Pages

Friday, September 23, 2016

What happiness feels like...



Like Water droplets on the glass of the window on a rainy evening.

Like dew drops on blades of grass at dawn on a winter morning.

Like hot piping tea as I read a book on a day off.

Like glittering stars in the pitch dark sky by a highway at midnight.

Like freshly cut flowers in a vase by my bed.

Like a kiss on the forehead. Like a warm blanket on a cold night.

Like a genuine smile from the bottom of my heart.

Like the first wave to touch my feet by the beach.

Like sitting pillion on a fast bike.

Like sunshine on my face on a cold day.

Like the beautiful silence at 2 am.

Like a bird finding a home in my balcony.

Like the breeze against my face outside a rolled down car window. 

Like a profound hug after ages.

Like life!

No comments: